View Single Post
Old 06.12.2010, 07:06 PM   #17
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
My brother has been living for several years in Brussels now (he's not Belgian) and is quite pessimistic about the future of the country, and keep telling us examples/anecdotes about tensions between the two communities, but the whole situation remains difficult to comprehend for someone who does not live in Belgium...

However, in the end, I get the impression that it is the politicians that have exacerbated this situation, and if minorities are calling for the country to split, the majority does not want it to happen... Plus, one thing I gather, is that the status of Brussels is indeed one question that complicates the actual splitting of the country.

I don't much about this situation, so I may be talking total bullshit - if that is the case, you are of course welcome to correct me...
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|