View Single Post
Old 04.22.2018, 07:27 AM   #22443
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i like wes anderson’s nostalgia-ridden fantasies for overgrown children. they’re great in their own way. they’re never going to be “important” movies due to their subject, but they have great great style. you can tell every toy he played with when he was 7, and what tv/movies he liked. but anyway, have not seen his latest yet.

last night rewatched this after many many years

NUOVO CINEMA PARADISO (1988)

or i guess it was shortened to CINEMA PARADISO for our continent.

i liked this tearjerker even more on rewatch than when i first saw it... in the late 90s? can’t remember. it’s gotten funnier over the years though. i laughed a ton this time.

or maybe i’ve been so deprived by all the low rent garbage on netflix/amazon that this struck me as greater than i remembered it, maybe by comparison. either way, highly enjoyable..

i really need to get me that criterion stream thing *soon*. been starved for good “films” lately while having trash movie indigestion.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|