Thread: "Art" or abuse?
View Single Post
Old 10.22.2007, 01:54 PM   #15
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
i never said amything about whether its art or not, cause i dont really care if it is art or not. it very well may be art, but its sick. and shitty art. and he should still chain himself to a gallery and starve to death.
he still is a sick fuck, art or not

i never said you said anything about whether it is art or not... it was simply the subtext of the original question: "art" or abuse? which implies that they are mutually exclusive.

...so why get defensive? we agree it is sick and shitty art. i was simply making a point about the way these things are always debated. and stating my belief that saying something is not art, when it clearly is (i.e. was done by an artist and shown in a gallery) is not only a useless semantic gesture, but fails to address what is ACTUALLY wrong with the artwork in question.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|