View Single Post
Old 07.20.2006, 04:09 AM   #2
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Around my Freshman/Sophomore year in high school that was all anyone ever talked about. I could never really get that into it cause of the same problem you're having. I was new, no one accomodates new players, and when I started out I tried a school tournament and got last place, which didn't help my ego.

Eventually I got to the point where I could hold my ground. But then people just say that you cheat. So you're never really free from whiners. I had a friend who actually got kicked out of a tournament for getting 50 kills without dying, under the assumption that he was cheating. I've played him. He was not cheating, he was just amazing at that game. Some people are ridiculous with it. I just can't do it.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|