View Single Post
Old 07.11.2023, 05:25 PM   #25505
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Colm Doherty: I was too harsh yesterday.

Pádraic Súilleabháin: Yesterday, he says! I know well you was too harsh yesterday.

Colm Doherty: I just... I just have this tremendous sense of time slipping away on me, Padraic. And I think I need to spend the time I have left thinking and composing. Just trying not to listen to any more of the dull things you have to say for yourself. But I am sorry about it. I am, like.

Pádraic Súilleabháin: Are you dying?

Colm Doherty: No, I'm not dying.

Pádraic Súilleabháin: But then you have loads of time.

Colm Doherty: For chatting?

Pádraic Súilleabháin: Aye.

Colm Doherty: For aimless chatting?

Pádraic Súilleabháin: Not for aimless chatting. For good, normal chatting.

Colm Doherty: So we'll keep aimlessly chatting and my life will keep on dwindling. And in 12 years, I'll die with nothin' to show for it, bar the chats I've had with a limited man, is that it?

Pádraic Súilleabháin: I said, "not aimless chatting" I said "Good, normal chatting."

Colm Doherty: The other night, two hours, you spent talking to me about the things you found in your little donkey's shite that day. Two hours, Padraic. I timed it.

Pádraic Súilleabháin: Well it wasn't me little donkey's shite, was it? It was me pony's shite. Which shows how much you were listenin'.

Colm Doherty: None of it helps me. Do you understand? None of it helps me.

Pádraic Súilleabháin: [after Colm leaves] We'll just talk about something else, then!

It’s wild that you think Padraic is the bigger asshole. Like sure, he’s codependent (or maybe just regular dependent since no one’s co-ing with him?) but he’s also just a sad frumpy bastard who’s like, Why the fuck is my friend just ceasing communication with me and only me?

Sure, one shouldn’t hold anyone else’s attention or emotional energy hostage, that’s fucked up, but one should also probably not power play social dynamics for no real reason. That’s weird, manipulative bullshit and if someone said that shit to me I’d be hurt but I’d also be like: We’ll La-dee-da, lookit you and your precious time, cry me a puddle dicksmear, you pretentious taint. Get fucked.

That’s what I’d say.

Anyway blah
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|