View Single Post
Old 07.12.2023, 09:01 PM   #25513
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
After much discussion with my wife (Mexican) it was determined that Mexican people and Irish peole are super-similar, obsessed with pain, suffering, sadness, and endless romantic travails.

Fuck ALL THAT SHIT

I am PUERTO RICAN. I live for "burla", jokes, putting down anything and everything, talking FAST, and telling it like it is. Puerto Ricans (for the most part) do not wallow in their grief, or force their families to carry generational sadnesses. We ARE TOO PISSED OFF!!!!
by your own account then you're more mexican than boricua, cuz all you see here is misery, while everyone else sees burla.

it is a fucking hilarious movie. just not for the little burro though, the poor bastard, but shit, that fucker sleeps with barn animals, that cannot be not-comedy.

the dumbfuck who cuts his own fingers, how can his absurdity not be hilarious as well.

anyway, mexicans actually laugh at death.

they write funny verses about it, have parties, eat sugar skulls and pan de muerto, have a party at the cemetery with their dead, drink tequila, the works. no misery or boohoo. acceptance and laughter.

la llorona, the mythical ghost woman who cries for her lost children, is actually a ghoul, not a welcome presence in any folktale. mexicans don't like boohoo.

the irish are the best of english writers. swift, wilde, joyce, beckett... all of them very funny too.

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/1080
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|