View Single Post
Old 04.30.2008, 04:08 PM   #16988
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Crypto, are you afraid to be alone? Can you spend time with yourself? Just yourself?
i'm alone right now
I just don't take pictures alone
I mean, I have in the past, but I dont care for it

I love being alone
but I also enjoy the company of others
Fuck that, I love company
I'm an extrovert and an introvert

Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
well, nobody is forcing you to post pictures.
besides, half interweb have already visualized your morphology, if you're just trying to post pictures of yourself and not your friends, you can give it a break.

No, you're right
but this is the post your picture thread
I may not agree with shit talking, but I accept that it's your free right to do so
Just as it's my free right to say whatever it is I may say or post whatever it is I may post

I don't believe we'll ever see eye to eye on certain things, so let's just agree to disagree
Feel free to be an asshole if that's what makes you happy, you know?
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|