Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12.20.2020, 05:02 PM   #1435
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Wait....is Bytor an anti-vaccer?

If so, I'm shocked!! SHOCKED, I tell you!!!

I realize that we are probably just 8-10 years away from someone such as Mario Lopez doing commercials that say: “if you took the COVID-19 vaccine in 2020-2021, you may be entitled to cash compensation.”

The above being said, I’m not an anti-vaccer......but I nor my immediate family have any desire to take it. Either we are extremely lucky or what we’ve been doing since this craziness began has been working. I’m not going to criticize anyone for taking the vaccine, but from what I’ve seen, it’s not for me.

My wife and daughters went to Nashville back in August, this weekend they were in Fredericksburg, Texas, staying in a rented home, shopping and doing tastings at West Texas wineries. I’ve gone on two 4-6 day golf trips since the pandemic started. We had a nice size family gathering at Thanksgiving and we plan on multiple gatherings this Christmas weekend.

No reason to be Anti anything......stay safe and take care of you!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|