View Single Post
Old 06.12.2009, 07:48 AM   #32
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
But that was an ATP where they sold less tickets than usually, right? I think it's going to be pretty packed during SY at this one... but I reckon they'll probably still let you in with a different colour wristband after it has started and the room's not filled yet.

The Pavillion stage is inside the Pavillion, right where the Burger King/Pizza Hut/etc are:

It's the biggest stage, but it wasn't there during Thurston's ATP in 2006. The biggest stage then was the Centre stage.

I'll be coming... to smack Kevin Shields out of the late 80's/early 90's.

They had it for the Explosions in the sky one. That didn't sell out half as quick as this has one has. To be honest, I think it's probably up to the curator whether they want it up or not.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|