View Single Post
Old 11.07.2022, 02:28 PM   #4338
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ah! even more reason.

maybe it was the moment or the framing or my own paranoia projecting things that are not there, but it looked to me like he was taking all the space and pushing her into the corner without noticing she's there.

which could be a metaphor for some marriages haha. but without knowing that this is what i saw there. i still do....
I love how deceiving photography is, and you make sense in that that particular composition doesn't really give away any signifiers about how those two people may be connected to each other. In other shots he's holding a cheap corner shop blue bag with her stilettos in it after a night out. They are a couple who used to live in my neighbourhood and then disappeared. I used to talk to him on the bus a bit because we worked on a similar schedule and happened to bump into each other while commuting. He was always drunk and seemed like a nice guy.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|