View Single Post
Old 05.14.2008, 07:34 PM   #11
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Just out of interest SuchFriends... do you also post on messageboards that are more dedicated to these kind of issues? I say this because, even if I find what you post interesting, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I don't have anywhere near the knowledge necessary to be able to debate their key points with you. I read your response to Sarramkrop's post, but even given what you say in that, it can't be that stimulating for you. Not if what you're trying to do is stimulate debate, anyway. It's rather like posting about No Wave compilations on a basketball forum. You might get one or two "hmmm, interesting" type responses, but not much beyond that.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|