View Single Post
Old 03.10.2015, 08:07 PM   #1111
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
recently our goat cheese/organic vegetable guy brought us dark blue goat cheese.
He was feeding the goats some leftovers from his fields he hadn't used before.
Turns out some of the berries that he fed em with, turned their milk blue.
still very tasty, but too ugly.

my room- and bandmate joshi, is a beekeeper (low-scale economically - more of a hobby), so I have a love/hate relationship with it... it makes me very submissive.
the honey that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

the best thing was not the goat cheese but this awesome honey from kansas i got from a friend--it has such an incredible smell. that and the almonds which i toasted for 12' instead of the previous 15'-- 15' in my oven doesn't burn them but it toasts them a bit overmuch. 12' is perfect after they cool (they keep cooking while they cool).

i always blanch them in very very salty water first (take of skin). then roast them in heavy pan.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|