View Single Post
Old 02.15.2023, 01:30 PM   #25430
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Watched La Strada with wife on Valentine's Day yesterday. Wonderful film.

I never saw it before. I made the mistake of watching some of Fellini's more relationshippy films, hated them, so I avoided all his films.
fuuuuuuck, la strada, amazing!!

fellini before lsd is better than fellini after lsd.

maybe look for "i vitelloni" next. about useless young men wandering aimlessly.

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
I wouldn't let anyone put you off watching The Banshees of Inisherin. I found it hilarious, yet it also raises interesting existential questions and mocks the absurdity of the Irish civil war.

funny thing, but the discussion eventually made me wanna see it after all hahaha. plus now i'm a fan of brendan gleeson since i saw him in "the guard", which was fucking hilarious. the character he plays there is great.

anyway i saw in bruges some years ago, it was okay but i didn't find it extraordinary or anything.

but anyway turns out the banshees etc is on hbo max which i just cancelled after the holidays so i'll have to wait to watch it maybe this summer or maybe next year or something. there's too much damn tv these days lol.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|