View Single Post
Old 02.22.2023, 11:24 AM   #25437
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
fo real though CLOSER SUCKED ASS.

natalie Portman is a terrible actress. I do not buy her in anything. She is wooden, boring, and has the emotional range of a 12 year old girl.

I have always hated dipshit Jude Law. SHITTY actor. worst thing in everything he has been in.

Julia Roberts was so fucking BORING.

I hate self-serving plays converted into masturbatory films. Fuck Mike Nichols too. All his shit sucks.
oh right i was gonna ask you if closer was the one where those 4 people interfuck/crossfuck somehow. i can't remember a thing about it. i used to like mike nichols more when i was younger and stupider, like when i first watched "the graduate" and loved it. not anymore.

catch-22 was good though. i never read the novel but the movie was okay and highly educational about the ways of the world.

i also can't stand natalie portman. she's pretty for sure, but annoying as fuck. more annoying than anything else.

jude law is 50/50. he's good at some stuff (mr. ripley, the young pope, anna karenina). chris rock making fun of him at the oscars ages ago was hilarious. it starts here lol: https://youtu.be/caObUaz7oOc?t=150

julia roberts i used to find unbearable as a young romantic lead, but as an old person she's very good at some parts. it boils down to she's great when not relying on her teeth. e.g. she does miserable extremely well. so i liked her tons in 2 tv shows lately: "homecoming" and "gaslit". you might like homecoming on amazon, it's some vaguely dark present day post gulf war science fiction shit. gaslit was about the nixon watergate shitshow and it was good and at times hilarious although depressing because of the way history rhymes in america and the stupids never fucking learn.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|