View Single Post
Old 12.10.2010, 04:38 PM   #13449
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
saw "Enter the Void" finally. its a really intense viewing experience. I think I enjoyed it. I was pretty worn out after watching it. I think it could've benefited from about 20 minutes more being cut off. [i say more because i know i saw a shorter version than Noe intended]

watched 'The Fountain" again, to see if maybe it was better than I remember, and its not. it had a lot of cool scenes and some ideas, but its so bloated and melodramatic and the ending is so long that it feels like youre watching a 180 minute film instead of a 90-minute film.

i'm making a top 50 list for the first decade of this century [00-09]. anything weird that i definitely need to see that might rock my world? I have a short list already of stuff i haven't seen yet, including
:
Ichi the Killer
Survive Style 5+
Dogville
Cache
Primer
The Great World of Sound

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|