Thread: NFL shenanigans
View Single Post
Old 09.20.2010, 08:49 AM   #48
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
If I am the Texans owners I fire Kubiak today. He will absolutely screw this team in the end. His decisions in OT cost them the game.... almost. Love my guy Matt Schaub. Great comeback but Kubiak isn't the guy to take them to the big one.

Love Miami at 2-0 talk about a bunch of grinders. Everybody in the division talks about the Jets and Patriots as the bosses of the division don't be surprised to see the Dolphins spoil the party.

Steelers 2-0 without Ben, very interesting.

As for the injuries the way these guys use their helmets as a weapon is huge, the speed these days plus every team seems to have a cheapshot artist looking to end someone's career. The days of Buddy Ryan's bounties are still here they're just hidden in the closet.