Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2009, 05:37 PM   #9
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I recently dreamt I was in an amusement arcade in Dublin and thought I recognised a female from another message board I visit who actually lives in the city. I have a thing for her so when I saw her run out of the amusement arcade, I naturally ran after her, but I lost her. I thought I spotted her in a children's playground, so I investigated, only to discover it was someone else, who threw me a vehement look. I went back to the amusement arcade to surprisingly find my brother and one of his friends playing the machine next to one I think I must've been playing on before I spotted the female as it seemed familiar. As they played, I noticed piles of coins next to another machine, which I thought someone must've left behind. I took them, only to panic when I saw a couple of the arcade's staff heading my way. I thought they might've left the coins there to test the machine, so I said goodbye to my brother and his friend, and made a quick exit.

The End.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|