View Single Post
Old 11.10.2006, 08:33 PM   #51
Intellivision
i'm a rotten little fuck

Intellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
Wow, this got more heated than I thought.
Let's just say his bail is in the Five-figure range and Target has cameras...

And that happens to be the standard amount of bail set with an indictment for attempted solicitation of a minor or forcing oneself on a minor...$15,000 USD. Before anyone gets cute, I've watched some of those Dateline NBC 'To Catch a Predator' shows. Considering the other charges like fleeing and assault and battery, it should be higher actually.
Any crime like this with cameras that have recorded the defendant's illegal acts should have at least a 50,000 bail (if not a hundred or no bail at all) set that would require the defendant to raise five grand with a bail bonding compnay to possibly get out before trial.
Any person that would sociopathically and psychotically go after a minor is not too far removed from doing other heinous acts like torturing animals, mugging, carjacking, home invasion or possibly even committing homicide.
Intellivision is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|