View Single Post
Old 07.03.2023, 01:41 PM   #3702
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
cool thanks! I'm considering to cancel my Netflix for now, it's a lot more expensive than Prime anyway, and I can't watch both at the same time ;-)

Will definitely try out jean-claude van johnson, it reminds me of that movie JCVD where he also more or less plays himself and gets involved in a bank heist.
And that Lord Of The Rings series too. The only one I'll or sure not watch is Clarksons Farm. Even though it may be interesting and entertaining, I've seen so many Top Gear episoedes that I don't fancy watching anything with or by him any longer.

But first I'll finish The Boys, I'm liking it. Except that the character I liked most was killed in the last episode of season 1 (the bitchy boss woman that looks a hell of a lot like the HR boss in my previous company) :-)

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|