View Single Post
Old 07.03.2023, 05:23 PM   #3704
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
The only one I'll or sure not watch is Clarksons Farm. Even though it may be interesting and entertaining, I've seen so many Top Gear episoedes that I don't fancy watching anything with or by him any longer.
he's annoying, i tire of him, but it is great to see him fail and fail, and he's got a hobbit he employs who insults him constantly. very funny!

i really mean it when i say hobbit. the cotswolds is the region that inspired tolkien for the shire. and the employee really looks like a hobbit. i could almost bet he's got hairy feet hahahahaaaa

but yeah i understand clarkson fatigue for sure.

-

i always have prime video because i use amazon for shopping and it's included in the price. plus here you can add/remove other channels. netflix is the one i turn on and off. i just turned it on actually, to watch better call saul.

-

eta: spent the 4th of july holiday watching the last season of better call saul. it was great!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|