View Single Post
Old 07.19.2023, 04:50 PM   #3710
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
catching up with netflix:

how to sell drugs on the internet (fast) - breaking bad redone as a german teen comedy. very funny. the main character is often fucking insufferable hahahhaa he looks like an 83 year old lady. anyway, 3 seasons, very good.

chapelle's various netflix specials. just watched the mark twain one. dc!! i personally know several people in the audience, which was a nice surprise.

pretend it's a city - fran leibowitz chats with scorsese, who laughs waaaaaay too much, like this: "haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa" (incessantly). okay martin, calm your tits. fran leibowitz is great, but she's not a comedian like that. i smiled and chuckled at her observations (a lot), but her material is not the stuff of belly laughs, for me. it's clever though, and she's interesting and very entertaining. i'd definitely rewatch.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|