Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.23.2020, 09:32 PM   #307
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fuck! poor guy must be devastated. so sorry man. this is terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Sorry to hear that, Soup. How old was he?

Thanks, guys. I never met him, although he did come from Locarno to Santiago once (it's a long damn trip, people).

To make things more tragic, before it happened (and this is just beyond absurd/bonkers/fucked up), my uncle reached to us via WhatsApp so we, in a country at the end of the world, would tell his wife THIS IS SERIOUS YOU SWISS FUCKS. Instead, they continued their family gatherings. Days later one of them dropped dead.

Slavo, quarantined and all you're lucky as hell to have left Switzerland. If this truly blows up over there they're gonna have to reach into Hitler's gold to afford fighting the disease.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|