View Single Post
Old 01.22.2008, 05:35 PM   #21
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
It was Democratic convention, but since you are not from here I can understand that. Yeah, Obama doesn't do much for me. I am still undecided for who I will vote for still.

Do you mean me? If so, we dont get daily coverage of this on the news, ive had to seek it out on the net to watch so im not totally in the loop with regards to the candidates. The reason i do so is because the American Presidents relationship with our PM is so significant and i tend to think Bush is the reason we were involved in Iraq, not Saddam. And since whoever wins the Democratic nomination is gonna be highly likely to be president it has a bigger bearing on the UK than almost anything else.

I do wish more people here realised how big a deal the American elections are.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|