View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 01:50 PM   #39
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty Prophet
This thread makes me think of a friend I had that died* in a car wreck.
When we were younger like 14-15, he was one of the wittiest, spontaneous most extraverted people I knew. He always made everyone around him laugh, but not in the annoying way of always talking, just simple,subtle comments would have the whole crew hysterical.

Slowly he started to not care about anything, and I mean NOTHING. He literally didn't think about anyone, nobody. Nobody really understood what his deal was and just figured he was being some teenage asshole. When we were 17-18, he walked up to this huge kid that was in school with us and started to punch him in the face. Huge guy was startled to say the least (nobody ever fucked with this kid) and gave my friend one of the worst beatings I've ever witnessed. But my friend just didnt give a shit about any of it, he didnt care about his family, women, his friends, music, art,money.... nothing.

His personality changed a lot. He wasn't fun to be around, he wasn't even intolerable, just kinda a downer. He never really said much during this time and we were all waiting for him to snap out of everything.

He quit going to school, got kicked out of his house, and wound up living out of this old beat up car he had bought when he was younger. This rusty shitbox hardly ever worked but he managed. He died in that car, he wrecked it going too fast arounf a turn on a country road. Towards the end of his life he was a total asshole, he would just be mean to everyone, he didnt care about manners, code of friends, family, money, girls, books, music, nothing...he just didn't give a fuck. He looked like shit last time I saw him, not sick or strung out, just fucking dirty.

Til this day nobody knew what the fuck was going on in this dudes head, not his parents (who were always really cool to all of us), his ex girlfriends, nobody. None of the dealers knew of him so I doubt it was any sort of serious drug problem. I loved this kid when I was younger and its fucking sad to see somebody just give up or give in.

RIP Cole Lentzer

Sounds like he gave up on life. A long road to suicide.

It crossed my mind once- ending it all- but I snapped out of it. My mom would miss me, and it would hurt me too much to hurt her like that