View Single Post
Old 10.17.2006, 02:27 PM   #15
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by UVRAY
I agree that character is important.

But you can tell a lot about a person's character by their record collection.

Show me someone who's whole record collection is made up of Take That, New Kids On The Block, BoyZone, Spice Girls, All Saints and countless other lightweight, manufactured pop acts and nine times out of ten I'll show you a person of detestable spiritual qualities and character.

I don't mean that. I mean that I have friends who are not entirely fond of Diamond Dogs and White Light/White Heat that are really cool people and I've had girlfriends that liked that sort of stuff that turned out to be complete bitches.

I can't think of any specific album which you have to like for me to consider someone cool.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|