View Single Post
Old 06.26.2023, 08:02 PM   #54026
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
But which old times would those be? First two albums? Or Civilian? All songs on the latter are credited to Jenn.
i don't know what is credited to whom but when i saw them they only had one album and they sounded very yolateongoish. not a calc, but there was "song" and there was noise and improvisation. jenn played guitar and sang and andy i swear was a one-man band with drums in one hand and various other instruments in the other, i kid you not, doing the weird stuff.

civilian is nice i guess but i wanted more of the other stuff. the chaotic "arrangements" if you will. the new singles, beautiful voice but sadly they bore me. can't be helped.

anyway, doesn't matter anymore. there is already too much music and life is short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Quasi - Breaking The Balls Of History. God-DAMN this one ROCKS!
OH HELL. i've been waiting for this. thanks for the heads up!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|