Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.22.2020, 10:24 PM   #261
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not exactly outdoorsy - if I could order food and have a decent internet connection I could stay indoors for weeks. (No dog - after my buddy Emilio died long ago I felt I couldn't take another loss like that, and besides he was my dog, you know?) The internet issue is the worst, because as a Dimeadozenholic I need to keep up with the goodies that interest me, and I can only download big filesets from the office. And that, my friends, is where the zombie apocalypse could hit me harder, as there's talk of closing the office building altogether until shit is contained.

Which brings me to: what does containing the disease mean, anyway? Obviously I know the literal meaning, but let's go practical: we take the sanitary precautions, we don't go out, so deaths go down, cases go down. And then what? Isn't the virus gonna be there waiting for us like the zombie which for some reason is more clever than the other zombies? Or will hazmat-suited cats be spreading Lysol over every goddamn squared centimeter of the planet?

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|