View Single Post
Old 01.26.2008, 06:17 PM   #10
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
it would help to see photos of the new space, which may not be possible... but for what it's worth, i prefer bold minimalist spaces. they only work if they remain relatively unclutted, but they're super versatile.

rem koolhaas designed this house for a handicapped person in bordeaux, so versatility and accessibilty were a priority. the house is organized vertically around a modified frieght elevator that allows the wheelchair bound user to essentially move from room to room (and access the shelves of a 3 story vertical bookshelf) by moving his little patch of floor up and down through the house.

...i'm looking for more photos that show the furniture (since i figure you're not putting a frieght elevator in yr new house...)

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|