View Single Post
Old 07.13.2012, 10:41 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
They arent BAD by any means, theyre just not much better than GOOD.

I agree with you completely, hence why I even posed the question. However, I do understand a bit of the Wild Flag attention, folks appreciate it the way people appreciated Rather Ripped or the Eternal. Yeah, they weren't epic records, but they were decent and its nice just go get decent new music from good musicians considering how much crap is out there. plus, this band really should have started in 1999 with the Spells, and so its also cool to see it finally come to fruition. In regards to Sleater-Kinney, there are a dozen related side-projects some good, some bad, but isn't that kind of the nice part about good indy bands? Variety? Side-projects? Plus it was a long hiatus, which thankfully here in Los Angeles War Paint stepped up and filled in the void.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|