View Single Post
Old 04.24.2018, 06:21 AM   #22455
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
I’ve been waiting to watch a good transfer of Pasolini’s Gospel According to Matthew. Way on the top of my must-see films. Looks like I’m gonna go ahead and get a subscription. Hope this means criterion will put out some more Pasolini.

Also I see a lot of John Ford. Sold.

For the short time I had it it seemed there was a huge bulk that was always on there. Stuff like Seventh Seal ya know “art house” greatest hits. The refresh never seemed that drastic and they do advertise it when things will be taken off.

yeah that’s why i said “bugs me a little”. there’s more than anyone can watch at any time. so it’s only a little. ha!

i walked out of pasolini’s gospel when i was in college. it reminded me of good friday back in the old country where all they had on tv was religious shit, no commercials. superfucking boring. having said that— i might have been stoned and did not wait too long. wasted opportunity or dodged bullet? hmmmm....

but yeah it’s not only criterion—it’s also tcm. no other service can beat this right now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|