Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 05.28.2020, 02:53 AM   #1099
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Hope they enjoy social distancing for the rest of their lives then...

Well, that's the thing: they're not, and they won't. As Paul Krugman wrote referring to the fact that over 100,000 people have died of COVID-19 in the U.S., "the worst may be yet to come. If you aren't terrified by photos of large crowds gathering over Memorial Day weekend without either wearing masks or practicing social distancing, you haven't been paying attention".

By the way, even though the Dotard has said we're gonna have a vaccine very very soon, sooner than you think, a beautiful vaccine the likes of which other vaccines have never seen, I bet you my ultra-mint copy of 4 Tunna Brix that —whether he's still president or not— he'll then say he won't take it because he doesn't need it because he's a golden god. Motherfucker hasn't even told his dipshit followers to wash their fucking hands.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|