Thread: Bad Genre Names
View Single Post
Old 10.17.2006, 06:35 PM   #44
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Cowpunk refers to bands like Uncle Tupelo, aka The Trend That Minneapolis Will Never Allow To Just Fucking Die Already.

My grade school principal was in a cowpunk band. Can you get more midwest?

The Monroes

What exactly is Omaha's identity? Davis points to the fact that the city was built on agriculture, with businesses like ConAgra, the stock yards and Union Pacific Railroad. "Why don't we embrace that? To me that's what Omaha is.

"There's a definite hick backlash -- to not be perceived as being hicks -- and yet how many pick-ups are in this town? I think Omaha should be less concerned about what other people think of the city's image and more concerned about what the city should do for the people who live here."

So says my old principal.

One of our only record labels.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|