View Single Post
Old 02.17.2020, 03:15 PM   #89
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
"The poor have no problem getting healthcare". Meanwhile on planet earth:

Quote:
About 44 million people in this country have no health insurance, and another 38 million have inadequate health insurance. This means that nearly one-third of Americans face each day without the security of knowing that, if and when they need it, medical care is available to them and their families.
And never mind the families with adequate healthcare who are in eternal debt to the system because they've had a medical emergency. Absolutely barbaric. No other developed country is envious of the American healthcare system, believe me.

And I don't trust Warren to fight for M4A considering she flip flopped on it when she was polling well and has returned to it now that she isn't. Transparent.

Of course me wanting a basic human right for everyone regardless of status is "science fiction bullcaca" when the USA lives in its own permanent fantasy land regarding this issue.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|