View Single Post
Old 02.17.2020, 05:11 PM   #104
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i did wish you well in your attempt at independence though. which failed because a lot of people prefer the known over the unknown even if it's not great for them.
Yep, and how do you change that? By mobilising a broad coalition of people who aren't typically involved in the political system or need help in moving out of their "nothing will get better" mindset. As a Scottish person, cynicism is our worst enemy. A lot of the US has this same problem, but this ties in with fighting poverty and "diseases of despair" as I've talked about before.

Also Trump winning again will give the Tory government much more time to sell off parts of the NHS to Trump. Bernie will reject it. The whole world has a stake in this dumbass continuing to be president and I believe Bernie is the only way to defeat him, so I will strongly advocate for anyone to vote for him.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|