View Single Post
Old 07.06.2010, 05:10 PM   #69
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
you must not have ever eaten mushrooms before to say some silly things like that. If you had, you would have realized that mushrooms are nature's gift to your imagination, and are a blessing and by no means a curse. if anything, your insistent and continually cynical attitude is a curse which limits and binds your heart..

I was just fucking with you actually

with mushrooms, where they take you is where you need to be and the only place you need to be. if it is nowhere but the place where you ate them, so be it. You can not plan a mushroom experience, if you try you will only find yourself in the whims of spontaneity..
I'm glad you had one of those, lying on the floor having an existential nightmare with your internal dialogue kind of trips, because clearly you needed to air out some things from the vaults of your mind or else the mushrooms will not have taken you there.

I love mushrooms, I have some crazy Hawaiian strain I have never tried, they been sitting in my drawer for six months at least, waiting for that proper moment of inspiration to be consumed, I feel the time is soon..

must spread rep.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|