Thread: atsonicpark,
View Single Post
Old 10.11.2007, 02:27 PM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
DAMN, you took a LOT of Dex. Most I ever took was an 8 oz bottle and 20 of the gels at the same time. That was sooooooo fucking intense.. I kept seeing, like, dreams of myself tripping ... like .. I was tripping that I saw myself tripping .. or something. It's hard to explain. And at some point, I turned into an angel and flew to a cathedral and chopped someone's head off. No shit! The best Dex trips are the ones where I feel like I'm floating over everything and, you know, really enjoying the scenery and shit. Fun fucknig times.

Yeah, I got a shit load of hydros the other day, fun times, I'm enjoying the buzz of some soma right now.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|