View Single Post
Old 07.04.2022, 08:00 AM   #224
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Ah yes, because voting has helped and hasn't led to a party of spineless, ineffectual centrists who have just as much fan sticking the boots into anyone to the left of them (which is most of us).
you know it's often the leftists who are driving the normies into supporting fascists, yes?

i've seen that happen right here in this board.

me personally, i can endure leftists excesses, and won't budge from my centrist convictions at this point (unless shown actual evidence); but out there in the world, for every little lenin/mao that sprouts up, some cut-rate tv goebbels harvests another lost soul.

you're okay though, it's your time in life to do this, but i've seen this movie way too many times before and it always ends the same way.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|