View Single Post
Old 07.27.2022, 03:18 PM   #234
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Lotta talk about this, but consider just one example among many: a week ago, the Arizona GQP censored the speaker of the state House (!), Rusty Bowers, for telling the truth before the January 6 committee. Trump may be more pathetic than ever, but saying his influence is waning sounds like wishful thinking to me.

I think Arizona (and Texas) may be the worst offenders when it comes to fealty to Trump. But even that idiot Cruz is showing signs of backing a non-Trumpee. Sure, there will be dozens of examples of absolute Trumpism in the weeks and months to come, but cracks are appearing. Pence is being more forceful. (Although, he is even scarier than Trump imho.) People are starting to look forward, not back to 2020. I do believe that the J-6 Hearings actually made an impact, and even a few GOP members acknowledge this.