View Single Post
Old 11.10.2022, 11:19 AM   #4343
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I love how deceiving photography is, and you make sense in that that particular composition doesn't really give away any signifiers about how those two people may be connected to each other. In other shots he's holding a cheap corner shop blue bag with her stilettos in it after a night out. They are a couple who used to live in my neighbourhood and then disappeared. I used to talk to him on the bus a bit because we worked on a similar schedule and happened to bump into each other while commuting. He was always drunk and seemed like a nice guy.

haha, yes, the camera always deceives (and reveals), and then the eye of the spectator deceives too. i couldn't have guessed it was late at night, i thought it was tired commuters at the end of the workday (my own bias).

anyway i would also like to add that your street portraits are the best. i'm loving that new set of black and white photos. great subjects all, and my favorite favorite favorite composition is this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|