Thread: NFL shenanigans
View Single Post
Old 09.10.2010, 01:17 PM   #8
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ah many thanks.

i do get the clock stops (all those commercial breaks) but i didn't know the difference with the ball being out of bounds and running vs passing-- that's cool to know! that is what i mean by strategy... ok.

what i still don't get is how you run the clock DOWN without playing, but i guess rob will let me know in the other thread where i already asked him that. the snap clock or whatever.

thanks!

you can run the clock down by running the ball and keeping it in bounds. When the ball carrier is tackled the game clock continues to run, and the team has 40 seconds on the play clock to get the next play off. So if they are in the lead they will wait until the play clock is almost all the way down before starting the next play.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|