View Single Post
Old 12.18.2007, 01:54 AM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
crypto-- thanks man it's a good buy but i really can't. maybe someone can buy them both & resell for a profit-- i would if i have time-- but then how could i spend endless hours here? but thanks for offering, really, i do appreciate the opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I have to admit I'm not a huge audiophile or anything, but I'd recommend some kind of belt drive. Even lower end models are quieter, and there's less to break, usually just a belt to replace.

If you have the dough, invest in the best cartridge you can. Check out Grados if you can find them. They make any turntable sound superb.

I always advise having a good audio technician install the cartridge, by the way, unless just a simple plug-in kind. If they screw into a head shell, though, they need to aligned just right.

I'm envious! Turntable shopping. What I wouldn't give...

thanks for that note; btw you know why i'm "turntable shopping"? i got tired of the automatic button in my turntable. went to play a record the other day & the stylus was buried in the mat, broken to pieces. yeah, kjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj. the cat might be the culprit. besides, it's not so great sounding, but for a cheap piece of $99 plastic it hasn't been bad.

that and i have to "expense" any business earnings before the 31

i have a long list of things...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|