View Single Post
Old 10.21.2022, 12:41 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The USA insurance companies, especially health insurance companies, are the biggest grift in history.

We are forced to update or choose health insurance over a 2 week period each year. This year, as every year, premiums went up 5%.

I did the math.

I pay $197 BIWEEKLY for my wife and I's health insurance. My employer pays $595 BIWEEKLY. That totlas over $20,000 a year oaid to the Health Insurance company for NOTHING AT ALL, merely to keep ups on retainer I guess.

Last year, my wife had a kidney stone. a 2hour ER visit, one X-Ray, and 5 minutes with a doctor that told us to just go home and take tylenol until it passed (my wife was in debilitating pain for days). We were billed the full amount of $14,500!!! The hospital (in-network) said our insurance did not cover anything of it (LIES). It took repeated back and forth between my wife and the Insuranc ecompany to have them pay their share, which still left my wife and I a $1200 bill for essentially, one x-ray.

FUCKING NIGHTMARE.

Th Dental Insurance we have only covers one xray a year. If you know ayone with any kind of dental issues, you know they require multiple xrays yearly.

In the USA it is ILLEGAL not to have health insurance.

They will fine you and take it out of your tax refund, if you get one.