View Single Post
Old 04.26.2024, 02:12 PM   #3767
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Buffy

ive rewatched both shows in their entirety a couple of times. i mean from start to finish, at least twice each? (yes, on purpose)

buffy is great, a classic really, and sure some things age poorly but it was important in its day. i don't find it profound btw, some people do, but it was sooooo entertaining

as for the scandals, i have tired of our current era's pharisaic predilections and prefer to ignore them because they taint the experience, and i'm sure that in the end everyone involved is guilty, lol, not just the accused. guilty as sin as the expression goes (or "every cop is a criminal," as mick jagger sang)

anyway, where buffy was originally a show about highschool and the difficulties of adolescence (and the college bit was somewhat of an extension), angel was about work and adulthood. not all seasons and characters and storylines were great either, same as buffy, but overall i enjoyed it tons, and i would watch it all yet again, why not. i still laugh at some memories of it but i'm not going to spoil them for you by revealing them prematurely. but please do come back afterwards and comment
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|