View Single Post
Old 10.08.2023, 03:09 AM   #25576
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

I had recorded both Red Sparrow and Black Swan from TV some time ago. Yesterday I decided to watch them, but I had forgotten what this movie was really about. Thinking that it's a movie about a ballet dancer, well it isn't. Normally I like these types of movies, about Russian undercover spy operations, but this one was a bit too much for me, too much gore, too much mutilations etc.

Amazing movie, she definitely earned her Oscar for this one.
I'll definitely want to watch it again, going to buy it on DVD/BluRay whatever. Bloody commercial breaks were all at the wrong moments and it seemed the TV broadcast had cut off the ending. I always hate it when there are no end credits at all, but that's waste of time for the TV broadcasters who much rather spend it by airing useless commercials.

Kind of weird that this movie was sponsored by McDonald's

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|