Thread: Avril Lavigne
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2008, 11:05 AM   #78
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i really don't like that timbaland/timberlake/furtado kinda pop of late; like "look we don't have hooks!!! how experimental and bold is that?!" and it just sounds mediocre, like people just droning on and on about nothing and not shutting up.

the only one of those songs i like is nelly's "maneater".

justin's first solo album was good, *nsync were amazing, and timbaland of course was one of the best producers of the past decade.

and yeah, i haven't really liked any madonna song after ray of light.

Second Timberkins album. I'm telling you, it's all about the second one. What about the way I are as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|