View Single Post
Old 03.25.2023, 08:25 PM   #741
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Uhhhh... Yeah, no, I get that - what I asked is: do they cut your basic water supply if you don't pay the bill on time. Is it as ruthless as it is here. That.
ah, separately, i've never faced that, so i don't know, but i would assume eventually... they would turn off your water? or something? not sure tbh, water is cheap up to a certain level here, i've never heard about people unable to pay their water & sewage.

heat & electricity can get expensive though, but they can't disconnect you during winter, and there are payment plans and even resources for public assistance. but yeah in warm weather you will get your disconnection notice just like the one that came in the mail for thruston.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|