View Single Post
Old 01.13.2010, 10:30 PM   #8
floatfree
empty page

floatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's assesfloatfree kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by to.w
It say they played "mary-christ" ... did they?

Nope, they didn't play anything off of Goo. Someone posted the real setlist in one of the other recent tour threads here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
"Fender Deluxe Reverb amp (for radio + contact mic thru Walco Signal Booster)
Thurston runs the radio into the 'Normal' channel of the Deluxe Reverb, and the contact mic thru a Walco Signal Booster into the 'Vibrato' channel. The footswitch is presumably a Vibrato/Reverb?"

but i bet he is also using the tape player on that radio...

Ahh ok. Yeah I didn't see a tape in the tape slot, which is why I asked. So he's using the mic on the player to mic the environmental sound on the stage and out through the Fender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chika
pretty nice pictures for a phone camera. fucking technology is amazing these days.

It's an iPhone 3GS. I kept wishing I had my trusty Olympus OM-10 with me, but the iPhone is not too shabby. Gets some interesting effects in low light. It's too bad there's no way to put a limiter on the record volume on the audio, because it captures some really nice video for a phone. Unfortunately any concert audio on it just comes out as noise.
floatfree is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|