View Single Post
Old 02.16.2024, 08:21 AM   #1192
Beer In Belly
little trouble girl

Beer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hahahaha

just alcohol free metabolites for thee

don't be jealous of the belgians you carlsberg swiller

hmm i might pick up a lambic this weekend... (thanks for the good idea)

All of these Danish and Belgian etc. beers might actually be nice, however the ones brewed inside of the UK taste rancid, completely different to the imported cask for some reason, and good luck finding imports in the local offy. Can these companies get away with lowering alc. content and making the brew a cheaper way somehow? because the British public have no standards with a "I will drink it if it is wet" approach? bet your arse. I don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods but if Trump wins maybe he will ban the foreign Imports like he did with foreign immigrants. Let's be honest, the banning of immigrants you can live with but when you start messing with beer the gloves are off.
Beer In Belly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|