View Single Post
Old 09.25.2012, 01:41 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
SY played 1000 leaves before it was released. Few in the audience had any idea what was happening. Is this what yr asking?

That would qualify yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
The Kills at Lollapalooza.

I hadn't listened to Midnight Boom, but holy fuck they rocked the fuck out of those songs. Literally the following day I had to go out and buy the album. It's still probably my favorite Kills album.

I saw the Dead Weather this way too.. My pops had sent me a disc but I hadn't got to listen to it entirely yet. Then I saw randomly that they were playing that night at Jimmy Kimmel, so I went over there, got in, and saw a kick as 5 song set that was intense. Allison is insane, she is like a female Jim Morrison!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|