View Single Post
Old 09.25.2012, 03:15 PM   #12
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
mf doom

my friend had turned me onto him and i was listening to the first viktor vaughn cd and danger mouse (which had just come out) and he didn't do ONE song from the new album but I thought the whole show was great.

there was even one part where he put the mic in front of me for this part in a chorus to a song and i just had no idea (like lois in the KISS episode of family guy) so i just my hands up and did an i dont know face, he went to the guy behind me and he didnt know either and then finally the third person he put the mic in front of knew the chorus and mf doom went "get that guy a t shirt!". but yea overall all that show turned me into a massive mf doom fan.

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|